? ??????????????Tasty Cherries? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 733 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Charger!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 134 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Amazing Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday 25 December 2010

Today, Saturday~

Ola readers.... Hopefully there s somewho read my blog hahahaha..... Anyway, today I attend my uncle's wedding :D Hahahaha..... Yea today is Christmas and congratulation to my cousin for their first born baby boy :D Wow, its a big and enjoyable news to her family :D Again, congratulation..... So, I went with my elder sis to buy some gifts hehehehehe.....

Now, back to me..... Hahahaha..... I didn't watch any movie for today, I mean not yet but i don't know about later, due to been busy to be here and there..... I got home at 3pm then fell asleep (hohoho.....) then woke up at 4ish to pick my grandma from her shop and went to supermarket then back home.... Yea believe it or not, thats what I do everyday (except for the part that I sleep and to the supermarket. hahahaha....) Well, during in University, I always finish at 4 and sometime at 4.30pm, so I usually pick my grandma after I finish my lecture.... But f I finish earlier, I usually went home first.... The trip form my house to the Uni will take about 20 mins or more.... It also depends on the traffic and weather :D F its raining obviously you have to drive a bit slower than your usual speed, right? ;D Now i will miss the study environment there...... Owh well, I'm gonna be there this monday though to settle up my leaving certificate and all.....

Yep, I guess thats the end of my story at the moment so see ya :)

0 comments: