? ??????????????Tasty Cherries? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 733 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Charger!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 134 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Amazing Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday 5 March 2011

Zeemah's wedding

I know its kinda late to upload this so I apologize :D Anyway, here are some of the pic taken during my friend's wedding :D

From left : Me, Mastura n Shimah

I know the picture kind blur but I still like it :D
(Me n Nisah)

Aah, this is the clear version of the first one hahaha XD

Me n Nisah again :D

Me, Nisah and Shimah


Top left: Rahim, Izzat, Nisah and Bakhit

Bottom lleft: Shimah, Mastura n Me

0 comments: